Information on this webpage is for the reference of media outlets and publishers. For any enquiries please contact Lucy Haydon, Head of Marketing, Communications and Partnerships at firstname.lastname@example.org, or on +65 67180535/+65 90047035.
ABOUT THE CHAMBER
The British Chamber of Commerce is committed to helping strengthen the ties between the UK and Singapore, and we are proud to serve as a strong and credible voice for British businesses in Singapore. We have done so since 1954. Whether you are just starting your research into ASEAN by scoping the market opportunities in Singapore, have established your business and seeking growth, building connections to the UK Government, or looking for brand exposure and employee development opportunities, the Chamber is here to support your needs at every stage of your journey. With a full calendar of activities throughout the year including events, publications and opportunities to collaborate with our members, the Chamber team is available to help as a point of resource, introductions, networking, learning and profile-raising. The services we provide all work towards supporting our members in achieving your business objectives and align with our mission of Building Networks, Connecting Businesses, and Creating Opportunities.
- Current Size of Network: Approximately 3,400 people representing 370 companies (May 2019).
- Industry Demographic: Mirrors the corporate of makeup of Singapore, with approximately 50% of the network representing companies in the financial services and professional services sectors. All industries are represented at some level within the Chamber network and the activities calendar is sector-agnostic.
- Seniority: 75% of the network is comprised of professionals in a C-Suite, Managing Director, President, Chairman, Owner, Partner, Director, Vice President or other Senior Management role.
- Events: Through 2018, Chamber-organised events were attended by over 4,300 people.
- Support for the UK: Our Trade Services team helped to support over GBP 27 million for UK exports in 2018 and supported 300 UK SMEs businesses through business matching and market research.