Before posting a position, please ensure your company is following the correct procedure under the Ministry of Manpower's Fair Consideration Framework by referring to their guidance. Positions will be displayed for a one month period from the date of approved display.
• Support the Head of Events to consult and drive activity across in-person and virtual platforms based on the Chamber themes and Business Committee initiatives.
• Work closely with the Business Committees and Head of Events to deliver an engaging calender of events and podcasts.
• Facilitate from conception through planning and delivery of activity.
• Recognise and facilitate collaboration opportunities
• Monitor partnership opportunities and work to for-fill existing contracts
• Full reporting and tracking of event activity
• Tracking of Speakers and areas of interest