Before posting a position, please ensure your company is following the correct procedure under the Ministry of Manpower's Fair Consideration Framework by referring to their advertising guidance document here. Positions will be displayed for a one month period from the date of approved display.
• Responsible for and manage full spectrum of assigned insurers, performing insurer reconciliations of commissions. Preparation of statement of accounts for the respective insurers.
• Responsible for Accounts Receivables including data management and invoicing, aged debt reporting and control.
• Responsible for Accounts Payable (Expenses), employee expense claims, and payments cycle.
• Perform month end tasks such as bank reconciliations, maintain fixed asset register.
• Responsible for monitoring and posting of incoming funds.
• Execute any tasks/projects as assigned
• Able to liaise with Sales team for any invoicing queries
• Responsible for updating system with New products/New insurers and commission rates.
What should you have:
• Approachable and positive working attitude and a desire to deliver quality work
• Proficient use of Microsoft Excel
• Looking to strengthen their accounting skills and work in a dynamic and fast-growing company
• Ability to work independently and balance multiple projects and processes simultaneously
• Able to prioritise work to best suit the business needs
• Strong attention to detail as well as using initiative to resolve issues
• Prior experience in Netsuite (Oracle) Accounting System would be advantageous
Contract starts in August and ends in February.
This could be your chance to write compelling stories about tech and innovation, and meet pioneering leaders in varied industries. You’ll document the success of their companies, and how our client helped them get there. In this long-term position, you’ll take on several projects a month and gain valuable experience working in partnership with a dynamic and supportive team.