The Chamber enjoys a reputation of being one of the most active in the Singapore business community. Our committees enhance the Chamber’s policy of engagement, with each committee’s aim being to provide a cutting edge approach to bring about dialogue, change, improvement and influence with key people at industry and government level. This provides both specific benefits to members and allows for a more dynamic involvement and contribution from members.
The Chamber’s committees provide a platform for members to engage and connect on a higher level within their professional sector and beyond. Each core committee consists of between 8 and 25 members, and are key in driving forward the Chamber’s event programme and content. The committees are vital in ensuring the Chamber delivers relevant and progressive activity for the wider Chamber network and are an important pillar in delivering our overarching mission.
Identified a committee you would like to find out more about? Follow this simple process to get involved:
- Talk to the Primary Member of your company's membership to find out if your company is already represented in the committee and to indicate your interest.
- Now you have internal approval, check if the committee is organising an upcoming event on our listings and come along to chat with some of the committee members who will be clearly identified on their name badges. No event coming up? Skip to Step 3.
- Contact the membership team at email@example.com to confirm your interest and we will introduce you to your chosen committee(s).
- Plan a coffee chat with the Chair and/or Co-Chair(s) to discuss the nature of the committee, what will be expected of you, the frequency of meetings and how you plan to contribute to the activities.
- You’re in! The Chair and/or Co-Chair(s) will ensure that the Chamber team add you to the meeting distribution list and you will be invited to the next meeting.