The British Chamber of Commerce Singapore is one of the largest foreign business Chambers in Singapore with a team of dynamic professionals who support our member network of around 400 companies and 3,700 professionals to meet their goals and make connections. Open positions are listed below. For all applications and enquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
INTERN, TRADE SERVICES TEAM
We are currently recruiting an Intern to support the Trade Services team.
- Scope of work and deliverables will be concentrating on supporting the team with research in the following areas:
- Support ongoing research work required to serve clients from the UK who want to trade and invest in Singapore and the region
- Update sector reports and resource information
- Support with high profile events. As and when helpful, you may be required to attend and support functions/events which be early morning or evening to enhance overview and insights into the Chamber's offering to members and clients
- Administrative support
- Project work
- School of Economics or Business degree student
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
- Must flexible and able to work within a small term environment
This internship is on a full-time basis, Monday-Friday and there is one vacancy available from 1st August 2019 onwards. For more information about interning at the Chamber hear from past interns here.
To apply contact Sachi Duggirala at email@example.com.