International Energy Week Conference 2022
Convened by the Energy Institute’s sector experts, International Energy Week 2022 will be the energy industry’s first global meeting to assess the outcomes of COP26 alongside the continuing recovery of the COVID-19 pandemic.
This conference builds on the renowned legacies and strengths of the world-renowned IP Week, bringing together senior figures from across oil, gas, and the wider world of energy, to explore the changing technologies, business models, and skills required to meet the energy needs of the world’s populations and to hit global net-zero emissions by 2050.
With over two days of virtual engagement and one day of face-to-face conferences, International Energy Week is essential for those leading on corporate strategy, business development, and technological innovation - anyone seeking to retain a competitive edge as the global energy transition accelerates.
Energy Institute is offering British Chamber of Commerce, Singapore readers 20% off the published price. Please use promo code BCCSIEW22 when booking to take advantage.
- Patrick Pouyanné, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, TotalEnergies
- Claudio Descalzi, Chief Executive Officer, Eni
- The Rt Hon Kwasi Kwarteng MP, Secretary of State, Department for Business, Energy & Industrial Strategy
- Alexandra Hirst, Vice President for People and Organisation, Equinor
- Julian Mylchreest, Executive Vice Chairman, Bank of America
- David Campbell, President, BP Russia
- Michael Lewis FEI, Chief Executive Officer, E.ON UK
- Laura Sandys CBE FEI, Non-Executive Director, Energy Systems Catapult
- Greg Jackson FEI, Founder and CEO, Octopus Energy Group
- Dr Hayaatun Sillem CBE, CEO, Royal Academy of Engineering, and CEO, Queen Elizabeth Prize for Engineering Foundation
- Christian Rynning-Tønnesen, President and CEO, Statkraft
- The Rt Hon Patricia Scotland QC, Secretary General, Commonwealth
- Armida Salsiah Alisjahbana, Under Secretary-General, United Nations and Executive Secretary, United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (ESCAP)
- Chris Mahaffey, Vice President of Strategy, Petrocare
- Adriana Karaboutis, Chief Information and Digital Officer, National Grid
- Rhea Hamilton, Managing Director, BeyondNetZero
- Martin O’Neill, Vice President, Strategy, GE Gas Power
- Dr. Mele Kolo Kyari FEI, Group Managing Director/CEO, NNPC (Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation)
Topics explored include:
- Bridging the energy divide: transforming to a low carbon energy system
- The future of work
- Accelerating the energy transition through innovation
Book your place to one of the biggest events in the energy sector and get together with thousands of industry professionals from over all over the world to hear the latest news and updates, debate key issues, and network to form new partnerships.
For more information and to book your place, please visit ieweek.co.uk.