Now in its ninth year, City Week is the premier gathering of the international financial services community. It brings together industry leaders and policy makers from around the globe to consider together the future of global financial markets and London, in particular. It consists of two days of cutting-edge conferences, workshops, social events and networking opportunities, with other satellite events being held later during the week. Over the course of City Week 2019, a highly eminent faculty of international speakers will explore these crucial themes, including their economic and market impact.
This year’s topics include:
- Evolving role of the City of London in the global economy
- The new EU-UK agreement on financial services
- Towards an EU capital markets union
- New priority markets for financial services
- Potential of a US-UK free trade agreement
- China: Belt and Road, market access and future of the RMB
- India: Fintech, Smart Cities and building on the UK and India’s respective strengths
- Climate finance and sustainability
- Global Financial Regulation – where next?
- Driving Financial Inclusion
- The Evolution of Financial Crime
- The Future of Finance 1: Cyber Security and Operational Resilience
- The Future of Finance 2: AI, Big Data and Machine Learning
- The Future of Finance 3: Skills and job requirements of an industry in transition
Further details about all aspects of the event, including the full conference programme, can be found on the event website here.
International-Domiciled Delegate Fees
C-Suite internationally domiciled delegates whose application is accepted may attend all of City Week free of charge.
UK-Domiciled Delegate Fees (including a 20% discount for members):
Both conference days (20th and 21st May): £796.00 + VAT
Day One only: £476.00 + VAT
Day Two only: £476.00 + VAT
Gala Dinner (day one evening)
GBP 190.00 (International Delegates will be required to pay for the Gala dinner should they wish to attend)
To apply for your place, please register here. Alternatively send an email to the City Week team at or call +44 (0)1932 340115, making sure to reference the Chamber.