Our latest COVID-19 survey results: how members are coping, travel plans and business impacts
Our latest survey results have been analysed and added to earlier months, giving you a comprehensive overview of the impacts on the British business community.
In the latest findings:
- Over 50% of companies expect an impact of 20% or more on revenue
- 93% of companies maintain their confidence in Singapore as a long-term business hub
- 95% of members with work passes are concerned about travelling and not being permitted to re-enter Singapore
- The top 5 travel concerns: quarantine measures at the host country and/or stay at home notices on return to Singapore (making short trips unfeasible); the risk of being stuck if cases increase in either country while travelling; the re-entry restrictions mentioned above for work pass holders; confidence in the host country’s quality of care, safety measures, reporting and contact tracing; and the scope of aircraft safe distancing measures.
- Over 50% of respondents have felt some level of anxiety
This month's report also includes insights on employee needs when returning to the workplace and travel.
To bring insights together from the past four months and into the future, we have created a single page for you to monitor the overview and access any of the reports. Head to https://www.britcham.org.sg/the-impact-of-covid-19-to-members to see the overview and access the latest report.
Our team remains on hand to support members' needs, please contact us if we can be of any assistance.