The Healthcare and Life Sciences Committee's mission is defined as providing a high-impact, cross-industry platform for members by:
- Supporting and improving market access for healthcare firms looking to operate in SE Asia;
- Being an authoritative and respected voice, which responds effectively to consultations on changing regulations and health reform, and proactively leads advocacy on key themes;
- Evolving new models of care by creating collaboration opportunities across the sector;
- Supporting consortium development between members on projects, opportunities and initiatives in SE Asia; and
- Improving cross-sector knowledge sharing, and consortium development between members on projects, opportunities and initiatives in SE Asia.
If you are a UK business interested in the Healthcare sector in Singapore, download our free sector overview here.
Scroll down to register for their upcoming events, enjoy free content from the Committee and to meet the members volunteering their time to review the latest trends, issues and opportunities in this topic area. To enquire about joining the Committee on behalf of your member company contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Watch the latest Committee Webinar videos
Mental Health at Work during COVID-19 - Jul 14, 2020
Listen to the latest Committee Podcast episodes
Ep 19: Meet the Committee - Healthcare & Life Sciences - May 27, 2020