The Healthcare and Life Sciences Committee's mission is defined as providing a high-impact, cross-industry platform for members by:
- Supporting and improving market access for healthcare firms looking to operate in SE Asia;
- Being an authoritative and respected voice, which responds effectively to consultations on changing regulations and health reform, and proactively leads advocacy on key themes;
- Evolving new models of care by creating collaboration opportunities across the sector;
- Supporting consortium development between members on projects, opportunities and initiatives in SE Asia; and
- Improving cross-sector knowledge sharing, and consortium development between members on projects, opportunities and initiatives in SE Asia.