Calling all members to participate in the SBF National Business Survey 2019/20
SBF and British Chamber of Commerce Singapore would like to invite you to make your voice heard in this year’s SBF National Business Survey 2019/2020. This survey is an important survey that is closely read by many stakeholders. The survey seeks to give greater insights on the state of our Singapore business community, its needs, challenges and forward-looking plans. We have used the findings of this survey in the past to make recommendations to our Government on its national Budget, policies and programmes. We have also used the findings to work with various stakeholders, including our business community itself, to develop our own programmes for the benefit of the wider community.
We encourage you to take part in this year’s survey. The survey covers topics such as the local and regional business environment, support for companies, and business innovation. Your participation will be important to help us understand the priorities and challenges that you face in the current economic environment, and it will be a good opportunity for you to lend your voice via the business chambers.
As your voice is important to us:
- Every participant who completes the survey will get a summary report of the survey findings through email ahead of everyone else.
- The first 300 participants who complete the survey will:
- Get a chance to attend an exclusive briefing and dialogue chaired by SBF CEO, Mr Ho Meng Kit, on the survey findings.
- Get a priority complimentary pass to attend SBF’s flagship Future Economy Conference and Exhibition (FECE) 2019 that will be held on 16 October 2019 at the Suntec Convention & Exhibition Centre, in conjunction with the FUTR Asia Summit 2019 and IMDA’s SG:D Industry Day 2019. At this conference, you will get to hear notable speakers speak about “People, Digitalisation & The Future of Jobs”. The passes are given out on a first-come-first-serve basis. The invitation link will be sent to you after you have completed the survey.
The survey will take about 20 minutes to complete. Your completed survey will be treated with the strictest confidentiality and only aggregated information will be released in any published form. Kindly complete the survey by Friday, 4 October 2019. You can access the survey online here.
If you have any questions or need any assistance, please contact:
- Ms Felicia Widodo from Blackbox Research [Tel No.: 6958 7639; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org]; or
- Ms Ti Kai Xin [Tel No.: 6827 6851] or Ms Jeanette Lee from SBF [Tel No.: 6827 0257]; Email: email@example.com.
We thank you for your time and participation.
Trade Associations & Chambers Supporting the National Business Survey 2019/2020
- The Association of Banks in Singapore
- The Australian Chamber of Commerce Singapore
- British Chamber of Commerce Singapore
- Canadian Chamber of Commerce in Singapore
- European Chamber of Commerce of Singapore
- The French Chamber of Commerce in Singapore
- Global Compact Network Singapore
- New Zealand Chamber of Commerce (Singapore)
- Restaurant Association of Singapore
- Real Estate Developers’ Association of Singapore
- Singapore Chinese Chamber of Commerce & Industry
- Singapore Hotel Association
- Singapore Indian Chamber of Commerce & Industry
- Singapore International Chamber of Commerce
- Singapore Manufacturing Federation
- Singapore Retailers Association
- The Singapore Contractors Association Ltd