We’re looking to hire a Senior Copywriter to create outstanding copy, across social, blog posts and newsletters - as well as supporting our extensive video work.
You’ll also oversee and edit all of our written output from our team of talented freelance writers. It’s a varied role, with plenty of room to grow and develop, and with a variety of exciting client accounts, including one of our key clients, Google.
You’ll be commercially aware and be able to help make our team not only produce brilliant work, but also help us to be more commercially astute.
- Work alongside the team in London to drive exceptional thinking and execution of content projects
- Raise the bar on our written output, producing exceptional copy that meets our client’s objectives and aligns with their tone of voice and brand guidelines
- Run interviews for blog posts (from C-Suite to developers to SMEs to stakeholders), working with existing tone of voice guides, proofing existing content and discussing copy with clients (if needed)
- Work closely with the creative team on video projects to help us build video scripts that succinctly and persuasively build emotion and tell stories in interesting ways.
- Constantly seek to find areas we can improve upon as we continue to grow and adapt to new systems and technology
- Ensure all work is proofread and error free and adheres to brand guidelines
- Ensure all work is filed and easily accessible as archives when required whilst continuing to develop templates and guidelines and specification documents – to drive efficiencies
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Proven copywriting experience across different platforms in an agency environment is desirable
- B2B copywriting experience is preferred
- The ability to write good, clear copy in a variety of styles with accurate spelling and grammar
- Demonstrate a deep understanding of tone of voice and the ability to generate engaging copy with a keen eye for detail and consistency
- An interest in and understanding of technology
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Administrative, IT and proofreading skills
- Good research skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent teamwork, communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability to form strong working relationships quickly
- Logic, creativity and imagination
- Self-motivation, flexibility, stamina and the ability to adapt
- Confidence, enthusiasm and determination
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- The resilience to accept criticism of your work with multiple edits from a variety of stakeholders
Nice to have:
Additional language skills such as Mandarin a big plus
We offer a competitive salary, opportunities to develop, and a great team environment.
You can learn more about us @ www.wearedistillery.co - please email a cover note and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
140 Robinson Road