Marketing & Communications Executive
BritCham is recruiting for an experienced marketing and communications professional to lead on tasks across a broad remit. This role will be focused primarily on the design and execution of marketing campaigns and collaterals across a variety of channels. These include our website, social media platforms, publications and collaterals, event marketing and adhoc requests. The role-holder will also be responsible for the layout of the bi-monthly Orient Magazine (editorial support will be provided).
- Design – creation and delivery which includes multi-channel marketing campaigns, event collaterals, publications and ad-hoc projects
- Publications – layout and design experience
- Content marketing – B2B experience including writing copy
- Social media management
Desired additional experience:
- Understanding of the business ecosystem in Singapore
- Understanding of the trade and business ecosystem within the UK
- Marketing automation
- Ability to manage multiple project deadlines and makes best use of resources.
- Ability to work both independently and as a member of a small team.
- Takes responsibility and uses initiative to deliver high quality work.
- Organises self and work effectively and proactively.
- Good collaborator.
- A degree or any related qualifications, with at least two years of professional experience in design and/or digital marketing communications
- Fluent or native use of English language for all copy
- Knowledge and experience of the following software:
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe InDesign
- CMS for website updates
- Social media scheduling, i.e., Hootsuite
Applicants are asked to share examples from their portfolio of design work and any campaigns delivered with their resume.