The role will include:
- Developing an integrated communications strategy across the College to ensure alignment and consistency across all channels;
- Monitoring online media related to the College and its brand, maximising opportunities for positive PR and managing negative PR;
- Developing and leading internal communications strategy with key stakeholders to ensure that news and events are known internally and publicised externally as appropriate;
- Project managing the launch of any new communication channels which includes building key strategies and processes around these channels;
- Overseeing and producing content plans and schedules for key internal channels including social media, website and newsletters;
- Building communications plan for external media to celebrate the College and engage wider audiences;
- Leading the use of digital technologies to drive engagement and interaction with online and physical audiences globally including website, social media, online guides and portals;
- Developing and nurturing existing community (staff, students and parents) to ensure that standards, quality and reputation is maintained and that advocacy is built and maintained;
- Regularly reviewing all communications activities, suppliers and resources to ensure highest quality content;
- Developing and managing videography and photography schedules, implementation and management systems;
- Implementing of social media strategy and policy and overseeing management and launch of all social media accounts linked to the College including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and LinkedIn;
- Monitoring and developing communications, messaging/tone, channels and metrics across the College to maintain the voice of the College on all channels;
- Developing and managing parent communication channels including the parent portal, app, push comms and pull online channels;
- Developing and advising on the communications process between families and key departments within the College including Sport, Finance and Music;
- Developing and running new parent communication and channel training;
- Conducting regular communications training with key stakeholders.
The successful candidate will have:
- A degree in communications or a related discipline, or equivalent;
- A minimum of five years in a communications role, or equivalent;
- Experience of managing a variety of channels in a professional environment, including strong social media engagement experience;
- Experience of creating content for a variety of channels including internal and external mediums;
- Experience of managing and leading a high performing team.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English;
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build positive relationships with all stakeholders;
- The ability to work under pressure and handle conflicting demands in a busy environment;
- Strong digital fluency and the ability to engage with new technology;
- The ability to think strategically in contributing to the College’s goals and improvement plans;
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to effectively lead a team;
- The ability to work independently, be self-motivated, and drive results delivery with little supervision.
Dulwich College (Singapore) is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all the students in our care and expects all applicants to share this commitment. We follow safe recruitment practices which are aligned to the recommendations of the International Task Force on Child Protection. We hold ourselves to a high standard of effective recruiting practices with specific attention to child protection. All appointments are subject to an interview, identity checks, criminal record checks, and successful references.
CPE Registration Number: 201027137D. Period of Registration: 09 January 2016 to 08 January 2020
71 Bukit Batok West Avenue 8