Welcome to Distillery: we produce award-winning content distilled through creativity, evidence and insight. We work with global brands such as Google, American Express, and Coca-Cola, as well as charities and startups.
Are you a talented English/Chinese (Trad and simplified) writer with a passion for tech and B2B?
This could be your chance to write compelling stories about tech and innovation, and meet pioneering leaders in varied industries. You’ll document the success of their companies, and how our client helped them get there. In this long-term position, you’ll take on several projects a month and gain valuable experience working in partnership with a dynamic and supportive team.
What you’ll do:
- Undergo extensive training in English to prepare you for the role
- Interview customer stakeholders in English or Chinese about their use cases
- Write blog-style tech/business copy
- Work alongside our content coordinator, account managers, and senior copywriter as part of a tight-knit team.
Who you are:
- You have native level Chinese and excellent fluency in English
- You have an interest and understanding of technology and the cloud
- You have proven experience writing exceptional, engaging copy
- You’re meticulously organised and comfortable using G Suite
- Plus points include in-house or freelance experience in technical translation, and a degree or other qualification in Chinese language studies or translation
- Experience writing customer success stories for tech companies will be a bonus
What’s on offer:
- Long-term involvement on content projects for Google and very competitive renumeration
- A collaborative, fun partnership with Distillery
- Competitive remuneration