Account Manager, Employee Benefits Team
Expat Insurance is a fast growing, independent insurance brokerage in Singapore. Our award-winning team is renowned for delivering the very best for our clients. We have a spot on our Employee Benefits team for an enthusiastic professional who is passionate about providing the best customer service support. We are proud of our sky-high customer retention rate and we would love someone to join us who can help us keep it that way!
About the Role
You will be responsible for renewals and ongoing client relationship management for Employee Benefits Insurance products (this means Medical, Group Travel and PA Insurance). You will be required to pass on product information to clients in a clear, informative and helpful manner and to assist HR and employees with their existing plans.
Key Areas of Responsibility & Focus
- Goal oriented with a focus on monthly targets
- Ability to take on and understand large quantities of information
- Good attention to detail
- Well organized with the ability to manage a large workload and deadlines
- An active team player
- Professional and friendly phone manner
- Will be required to pass Insurance exams - Health Insurance, PGI and Basic insurance concepts and principles.
You are an experienced and outgoing client service professional and you enjoy engaging with people with a focus on customer service excellence.
You have terrific communication skills and listen well.
You are good at planning ahead as well as being hands-on.
You thrive in a professional environment with a strong corporate culture.
You can prioritize work, remain calm under pressure and you are confident with using initiative.
Experience in the following areas would be a bonus:
• Customer Service Experience
• Working well as part of a team
• Working in a fast-paced, high volume environment
• Knowledge of the insurance industry
If this sounds like you, or anyone that you know, please contact Vanessa Whitmore on
20 Upper Circular Road