Webinar Video: Consumer Goods: Trends, Opportunities and Operations in Singapore & S.E Asia
On 17 June our Trade Services team led an overview webinar on the consumer goods sector in Singapore and the region. The consumer goods industry’s growth over the past quarter-century has been nothing but exhilarating. Many companies have launched innovative and game-changing products to meet today’s megatrends, and Singapore and ASEAN are no exception.
- Nicole Wharfe, Business Services Director, British Chamber of Commerce Singapore
- Agilson Valle, Senior Sales Director, Asia Pacific & Country Manager, Singapore, Euromonitor International
- Ili Rahan, Senior Analyst, Euromonitor International
- Claire Wilson, Head of Regulatory Affairs, Sleek
- Babita Ambekar, Partner, DWF LLP
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN:
- Changing trends in consumer goods and how the trends can affect company’s competitive advantage
- How to set up business and operate within e-commerce in Singapore
- Legal and regulatory considerations such as matters relating to e-commerce, digital payment regulations, data protection etc.
WATCH THE REPLAY BELOW