- Celebrating diversity
4th Annual Celebrating Diversity Photo Competition
For the past three years the British Chamber of Commerce has been encouraging people of all ages to consider the topics of diversity and inclusion.
The 12 shortlisted finalists this year will be featured in a desktop calendar produced by the Chamber and invited to a special prize presentation evening with the British High Commissioner to Singapore, Her Excellency Kara Owen, who also acts as the final judge for the cash prize winners.
- 1st prize: SG$500
- 2nd prize: SG$300
- 3rd prize: SG$200
- Most popular photo prize (by votes): SG$300
- Is free to enter from 8am on 14th August 2019 to 11.59pm on 15th November 2019
- Is open to all Singapore residents
- Is open to those aged 13 or above - schools may wish to create a project around the competition
- Each entrant may submit up to 3 photos
- Does not require membership of the Chamber to enter
- Voting for the Most Popular photo stays open until 11.59pm on 22nd November 2019
When considering your entry, think about...
- Which diversity and inclusion area are you addressing? Gender, age, culture, ability, mental health, sexual orientation and religion are all relevant topics
- Your photo caption - make sure to include a few words or sentences to explain your choices
- The audience - does your photo convey a message of inclusion?
Please note that competitors aged 13-16 years must seek parental consent to enter and should provide daytime contact information, ideally those of a parent or guardian, in case they are notified as being a finalist. Photos that are blurred/of poor quality will not be approved for the contest by moderators.
Once you have submitted your photo make sure to share it with your friends and family and ask them to vote for you by 11.59pm on 22nd November 2019, as the most popular photo in the contest will also win a cash prize!
SUBMIT YOUR ENTRIES ON THE FORM BELOW
If you experience any difficulties with this form please try the alternative link http://wshe.es/93oPamie or enter on our Facebook page.