WATCH ON DEMAND: Avoiding Greenwash: How to tell your Sustainability Story with Credibility
On 19th May our Marketing & Communications and Sustainability Committees brought together a webinar on how to avoid greenwash as you learn to communicate your sustainability success accurately and effectively.
We've seen a surge in brands using sustainability as a marketing tool but an increase in scrutiny from both consumers and regulators means getting it wrong could lead to reputational damage. So how do you avoid getting 'cancelled?'
Panelists for this event shared their learnings on communicating sustainability through ways that improve, not damage company reputation.
Thank you to our Speakers:
- Suzy Goulding, Director of MullenLowe salt Singapore Pte Ltd
- Robin Hicks, Deputy Editor at Eco-Business
- Dr. Darian McBain, Global Director of Corporate Affairs and Sustainability at Thai Union
- Tom Peacock-Nazil, Founder and CEO of Seven Clean Seas
- Andrew Clark, Partner at AsiaWorks
WATCH ON DEMAND HERE: