23rd Annual Business Awards opens for entries
The Annual Business Awards are the flagship business event for the British Chamber of Commerce Singapore, supported by our Title Awards Partner, Prudential. For over 20 years we have celebrated exceptional businesses, with this year marking our 23rd edition.
Why should I enter?
Our Awards have been recognised by UK and Singapore Government partners as an important initiative for over 20 years. This is your opportunity to celebrate your achievements over the past 12 months - with peers across all sectors and company sizes, sharing your stories with our audience, the local media and colleagues in the Singapore and UK Government who are invited to participate in our judging panel.
This year our Awards are once again supported by Enterprise Singapore, the British High Commission and the Singapore Business Federation.
What are the Categories?
- Diversity & Inclusion Champion of the Year - sponsored by Barclays
- Business Transformation of the Year
- Sustainability Champion of the Year
- Technological Impact of the Year
- Start-up of the Year
- UK Exporter of the Year
- Employer of the Year
- Customer Service Provider of the Year
- Individual Contribution of the Year
- UK Impact of the Year (features live voting)
Category sponsorships opportunities are available.
Who can enter?
In all categories other than the exceptions below, any Singapore-registered business may enter the Annual Business Awards. Membership of the Chamber is not a prerequisite for entry. Exceptions:
- UK Exporter of the Year – the business must be headquartered in the UK, with evidence of British-produced exports to Singapore for the entire period of 2019-2022.
- Start-up of the Year – the business must have been registered in Singapore within the past 5 years prior to the launch of the awards in May 2022.
- Individual Contribution of the Year – the individual who enters/is nominated for entry must be employed by a Singapore-registered business.
Is there a cost to enter?
There is no fee to enter, so please do encourage your wider networks to participate. This is also an ideal opportunity to nominate your team for their efforts and achievements throughout the previous year, or for a specific project. If your company is based in Singapore and is shortlisted as a finalist you will be expected to be represented at the Gala Awards Ceremony. Finalist tickets are available at a discounted rate.
Will the Gala Awards Ceremony be in-person or virtual this year?
We are thrilled to confirm that with the relaxed local Covid measures, this year's Gala Awards Ceremony will take in person on 13th October 2022. Our Guest of Honour will be announced in due course.
How do I enter?
To enter, choose your category from the entry form on our website and a set of questions will appear. Complete the required information, add any supporting documents and/or video link, and hit Submit. You may enter multiple categories. In case you are shortlisted as a finalist, this year we will be collecting company logos on the entry form. Our Judging Panel and Guest of Honour for the Awards will be announced in due course. An Entry Guide is available.
Any sensitive information submitted to the Annual Business Awards are treated in the strictest of confidence and viewed only by the shortlisting committee and judges.
Entries open on 4 May 2022 and close on 25 July 2022.
For any queries relating to the awards entry process or gala ceremony, please contact email@example.com.