Talent Assessment Consultant
- Minimum 5 years’ experience working as a Sales Professional, with background in any of the following fields: psychometric testing, talent selection and assessment products, or psychology.
- Knowledge of practices on talent selection and assessment programmes and tools available
- Knowledge of emerging trends and developments impacting psychometric/ talent capability assessment techniques and tools
- Experience in providing advice on psychometric assessments / talent assessment tools based on client’s requirements, roles and situations
- Ability to coach clients on the use of talent assessment tools
- Willing to consider experience in Recruitment Industry Sales if experience with psychometric assessments is also present
- Experience in the sales process: lead generation, follow up activity, presentation and negotiation skills, closing the sale
- Ability to support in determining strategic sales target, market and product offering
- Strong business development and sales skills
- Strong presentation & influencing skills
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Strong Customer Service Skills
- Goal oriented and tenacious
- Motivated self-starter with high levels of enthusiasm
- Ability to think critically and solve problems
- Strong interest in furthering their learning about the broader psychology market
- Innovative and Creative
We are looking for an proactive, energetic and team player individual who is highly motivated and is able to work autonomously. If you are as passionate as we are about changing lives through learning, then help us to learn more about you and why you want to work with Pearson.
At Pearson, we value the employee journey and pride ourselves in building an inclusive and diverse culture.