Webinar Video: Food and Beverage Market – Exporting to Singapore and ASEAN
The British Chamber of Commerce Singapore welcomed a global audience to a session to learn about the Singapore and ASEAN market to support exporters of UK Food and Beverage products.
The virtual event was supported by the UK-ASEAN Business Council and the Department for International Trade.
Our speakers include:
- David Kelly, Executive Director, British Chamber of Commerce Singapore
- Emma Ross, General Manager + Head of Business Development, Incite
- Paul North, ASEAN Trade Adviser, UK-ASEAN Business Council
- Current trends in the market
- Key matters to consider in preparing to export to the region including access and barriers, distribution models and sales channels, defining your pricing strategy
- Familiarise yourself with the steps involved when applying for licenses, employment passes and opening bank accounts
- Main challenges of doing business in Singapore and across ASEAN
- How to ensure you are export ready
- How the British Chamber of Commerce Singapore can support you