The Fry Group Webinar: Planning a tax-efficient move to the UK
COVID 19 has prompted many expats to re-evaluate whether to continue living abroad. For those looking to return to the UK, an unexpected move can be a challenging time with lots to consider. In these circumstances, personal finances can often find themselves low on the priority list. However any return to the UK - even if just one family member heads back - could create unexpected tax bills.
This webinar will explain how the UK tax system could impact your finances, highlight the steps you can take to avoid paying more tax than you need to and share some practical advice from those who have already returned.
What can you expect to learn from this Webinar?
- The trigger points that make you UK resident for tax purposes
- Common mistakes that can expose you to tax – even before you arrive home
- Key things to consider before leaving
- Some tax-efficient investment strategies you can adopt once in the UK
- Real life experiences from expats who have returned home
There will also be plenty of opportunity for Q&A.