Test Environment Manager
We are seeking to recruit a Test Environment Manager for their operations expansion in Australia.
This is a key appointment which will see the successful candidate take the role of Environment Manager on a highly visible and critical state government project. The initial project is expected to run for a period of 12-18months. However, there are a larger number of additional projects within this client and transition to the client’s long-term client Test Environment Management services organisation is expected opportunity.
This is a complex and challenging project. However, the successful candidate will be in a very beneficial position:
· lead role within this client account and ongoing service;
· key lead role and experience that is being rolled out to other state government projects;
· long-term future and career within a specialist Environment Management Delivery Services team;
· Manage and administer the Test Environments (Dev, Test & UAT)
· Play an active role within the Technical and Change Approval Board
· Work with teams to define and manage environment management project schedules
· Provide key progress and update reporting
· Work in a challenging and high paced team
· Work with key project stakeholders and senior delivery leads, the ability to negotiate and manage stake holder’s expectations, set pragmatic solution and timelines and follow change control processes.
Competencies and Experiences:
· Significant experience of Development & Test Environment Management;
· Managed Change and promotions up through defined environments;
· Ability to administer build, deployment and fix process;
· Experience with virtualised environments and cloud environment solutions;
· Previous experience with AWS and Azure would be very beneficial;
· Previous experience with government data centres would be very beneficial;
· Good experience with administration tools for build and deployment, snap-shot, roll back and storage would be very beneficial;
Interested candidates should forward resume, current and expected salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title and job id in the subject line. Successful candidates will be offered remuneration commensurate with their qualifications and experience. All applications will be treated in strict confidence, personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
#21-04 Shaw Tower