Private Client Services Advisor
Service Advisor, Private Client Services
About the Role
You will be responsible for renewals and ongoing client relationship management for General Lines Insurance products (this means Medical & Travel Insurance). You will be required to pass on product information to clients in a clear, informative and helpful manner and to assist policyholders with their existing plans.
Key Areas of Responsibility & Focus
- Goal oriented with a focus on monthly targets
- Ability to take on and understand large quantities of information
- Good attention to detail
- Well organized with the ability to manage a large workload and deadlines
- An active team player
- Professional and friendly phone manner
- Will be required to pass Insurance exams - Health Insurance, PGI and Basic insurance concepts and principles.
You are an experienced and outgoing client service professional and you enjoy engaging with people.
You have terrific communication skills and listen well.
You are good at planning ahead as well as being hands-on.
You thrive in a professional environment with a strong corporate culture.
You can prioritize work, remain calm under pressure and you are confident with using initiative.
Experience in the following areas would be a bonus:
· Customer Service Experience
· Working well as part of a team
· Working in a fast-paced, high volume environment
· Knowledge of the insurance industry
If this sounds like you, or anyone that you know, please contact Niina Tippin on
+65 6439 8014 or email firstname.lastname@example.org