It is a member benefit of the Chamber for companies to publish their thought leadership, news and opinions in the Orient magazine, the Chamber’s primary content channel.
We are happy to hold article space in a specific issue; please only do so if you have the authority to contribute on behalf of your company and are prepared to meet the editorial deadlines detailed here. We will contact you again closer to the date to confirm your intention to publish. To ensure a fair platform, we will not typically share member news or full length articles in consecutive issues from the same company, unless by exception.
Regular segments for companies to contribute outside of articles include:
- In Focus interview: A one-on-one profile interview with a C-suite company representative
- Matters of Opinion: A call for up to 150 word comment from member companies on a specific topic or question
- Member News: Share your updates with the wider Chamber network through a short news snippet including photo(s)
To discuss a full length article, please email the Editor, Lucy Haydon, at email@example.com and outline your intended topic. Content topics are not mandated, the following thought leadership topics provide guidance. Promotional pieces are more relevant for the news section or advertising channels.
- Global economic/political trends and trade
- Technology and innovation
- Healthcare and pharmaceutical
- Diversity and inclusion
- Built environment, facilities management and real estate
- Transport, logistics, supply chain or maritime
- Retail and ecommerce
- Food and beverage industry
- Education at all ages
- SME business support/advice
- Manpower, talent, leadership and professional development
- Marketing, brand management, media and public relations
- Oil and gas, energy, and renewables
A template for the article contribution will be shared by the Chamber communications team once we allocate the issue space.
Many thanks to all those looking to contribute to the Orient, we look forward to receiving and sharing your content!