As well as running our own events, the Chamber is able to offer event management services as outlined below to showcase your company and to reach a targeted audience.
For enquiries, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For member companies keen to present to our wider membership in a dedicated event we are able to provide a variety of formats within our offices, during working hours.
- Up to 1 hour content plus 30 minutes of networking before and after the presentation.
- Capacity for up to 25 attendees boardroom style, or up to 60 attendees with theatre style seating
- Marketing of the event using Chamber communication channels
- AV facilities including wireless internet, TV screen or LCD projector
- Light refreshments served to attendees
BESPOKE EVENT MANAGEMENT SERVICES
We can offer unique and tailored services such as:
- Multiple event types - networking receptions, seminars, roundtables, seated dinner, launch events, showcase/demonstration events
- Use of the British High Commissioner's Official Residence, Eden Hall, as an event venue (subject to availability and eligibility)
- Targeted invitations to ensure your guest list matches your needs
- Event logistics before and during the event including catering, invitations, and name badges