Have a great idea for an event? There are several options open to partner with us:
- Complete an Event Proposal Form and send to email@example.com for review. Our events team will look to share this with the most relevant committee(s) for their support and to take the idea forwards as a Chamber event in our general calendar.
- Looking to fast track an event idea and have speakers and content ready to go? Our BritCham Presents solution offers a co-organised event format hosted in our Chamber boardroom and publicised to our full member database. For further information see below.
- For a bespoke event management service including sourcing of your targeted guest list, event logistics and the use of the British High Commissioner’s Official Residence, complete the enquiry form below for a personalised quotation.
If you would like us to consider a senior executive for a future event speaker, please send their bio/resume and any reference to past event speaking to the events team to keep on file.
For member companies keen to present to our wider membership in a dedicated event we are able to provide a variety of formats within our offices, during working hours.
- Up to 1 hour content plus 30 minutes of networking before and after the presentation.
- Capacity for up to 25 attendees boardroom style, or up to 60 attendees with theatre style seating
- Marketing of the event using Chamber communication channels
- AV facilities including wireless internet, TV screen or LCD projector
- Light refreshments served to attendees
BESPOKE EVENT MANAGEMENT SERVICES
We can offer unique and tailored services such as:
- Multiple event types - networking receptions, seminars, roundtables, seated dinner, launch events, showcase/demonstration events
- Use of the British High Commissioner's Official Residence, Eden Hall, as an event venue (subject to availability and eligibility)
- Targeted invitations to ensure your guest list matches your needs
- Event logistics before and during the event including catering, invitations, and name badges