Our members have access to the Chamber facilities such as the Cognita Board Room, a small meeting room and hot desking. For reservations please contact Anna Garciso at Anna@britcham.org.sg.
Terms and conditions:
Opening hours 8.30am – 5.30pm Monday to Friday Meeting Rooms
- Meeting rooms are available at no charge for members.
- Bookings may be made in advance with the chamber office, subject to availability.
- Meeting room availability may be checked online www.britcham.org.sg
- In the case of a no show, a charge of $50 may be made at the chambers discretion.
- Bookings are limited to 4 hours a day and 20 hours per month
Meeting Room 1
The COGNITA Board Room can accommodate up to 20 people
Meeting Room 2
Can accommodate up to 4 people
The hot desk will be available as a drop in facility, subject to availability.
Members may call the chamber office to confirm current availability.
The use of the hot desk is limited to 4 hours a day and 20 hours per month, per member.
Support Services and Facilities Included in the Membership Fee
- Telephone - local calls and incoming international calls.
- Conference call facility (Meeting Rooms only)
- Projector and Glassboard (Meeting Room 1 only)
Support Services at a Cost
Printer and copier, charged at 20 cents per A4 sheet in color and 13 cents B&W.
Meeting package (Note paper, pens, tea and coffee), $50 +GST
The above terms and conditions are subject to changes, please call +65 6222-3552 for more information
BACK TO TOP